Since September 2014, Mexican authorities require all vehicles traveling on federal roads, bridges and airports to hold a liability coverage policy issued by a Mexican insurance carrier.
U.S., Canadian, or any foreign insurance policy is not considered "proof of financial liability" under the Mexican law.
Additionally, some States in Mexico –such as Baja California, Jalisco, Sinaloa as well as Mexico City– require all vehicles to have at least a liability insurance policy.
In the event of an accident, some U.S. policies will cover damage on the insured vehicle (usually only within the first 25 miles South of the border), but NO FOREIGN COMPANY can legally cover third-party damages (liability).
Under Mexican law, most traffic accidents are considered a felony and authorities can retain both the driver and the vehicle until proof of liability is presented.
• Dynamic Network Insurance Services (DNIS) is a Managing General Agent founded in 2002 in California.
• Our highly trained bilingual staff provides a unique service experience for agents and clients.
• We are a surplus line insurance broker, licensed to operate in nine states (AZ, CA, IL, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX & WA).
• We work with the best insurance companies in Mexico such as
ANA Seguros, Chubb, Quálitas & Zurich.
• Our network manages more than 20,000 satisfied agents in nine states (AZ, CA, IL, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX & WA).
LIC # 946598 ARIZONA
LIC # 699776 NEVADA
LIC # 3001708555 OREGON
LIC # 0D95560 CALIFORNIA
LIC # 100011806 NEW MEXICO
LIC # 15740053 TEXAS
LIC # 0100311529 ILLINOIS
LIC # 3001700860 OKLAHOMA
LIC # 1040418 WASHINGTON